Obsessed to Learn Yoga and Its Practices!!
Interested to pamper yourself by practicing yoga and learning yoga for choosing it as a professional yoga teacher then 100 hrs Teacher Training course at the best yoga training school, Vyoma Yoga is a right option. Though it is the first half part of 200hrs Teacher Training Course, you can continue second half of 100 hours duration anytime within 2 years of joining first half.
This course is intended for the ambitious teachers and also for those who are exploring for physical, mental, spiritual and emotional transformation through yoga and meditation.
This teacher training will definitely assist you in becoming an authentic Yoga teacher. Here while doing the course you are not only learning the study material but also the holistic yogic experience at Vyoma Yoga the best TTC in Nepal.
In this intensive course you will learn history and philosophy of yoga and the way it is related to today’s world. We will cover applied anatomy & physiology, yogic language, class sequencing, chakras and energy centres, breathing techniques and its importance, ancient tools for healing and alignment, meditation.
Closest to the nature, pollution free natural environment, Pokhara, Nepal location is perfect for immersing into yoga practices. On the foothills of Great Himalayas, serene beauty, tranquilising nature, waterfalls, river side, caves, temples etc. and surrounding areas filled with amazing adventurous activities.
Yoga teacher training is a complete life changing experience since it benefits you as a yogic practitioner and enrich your life. The knowledge and teaching remain with you forever, whether you choose yoga as a profession or not.
Our teaching methodology is to learn the art of teaching and sequencing. We offer study of all limbs of Yoga i.e. Philosophy, Asanas, Pranayam and Meditation. We help you to understand the responsibilities of teaching yoga.
Individual interaction between teacher and student is the priority in the Vyoma Yoga, the best Teacher Training Course, so the class room size is limited to 15 students maximum.
Vyoma Yoga offers 200 hours residential Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC) certified by the International Yoga Alliance, USA in fact our course curriculum meets and exceeds the international standards. 100 hours TTC is the first half part of this course. You can continue second half of 100 hours duration anytime within 2 years of joining first half.
What Makes 100 Hours TTC Program at Vyoma Yoga So Special
Exquisite beauty of Great Himalayas, nature, peace, fresh air, wholesome fresh organic products direct from farms and living like a yogi style is the daily routine of a student. Comfortable accommodation, perfect nurturing environment where people experience deep healing, empowerment and also self-discovery.
Constituents of 100 TTC HRS Package
The systematic course content, passionate professional guru, excited atmosphere in the yoga family all collectively makes the training program highly educative and transformative life changing experience.
Synchronising mind and heart are the real spirit of the course. This 100hrs course the best TTC in the world Vyoma Yoga in Nepal transmits the essence of classical Hatha yoga where Ha means Sun and Tha means Moon, covers: Sun salutations (Surya Namaskar), Postures (asanas), Breathing (Pranayama), meditation and practical yogic Anatomy & Philosophy.
Its systematic course structure is tailored to the needs of perspective teachers, alignment of postures, practical assignment, purification, detoxication and many more to grow into a confident and successful yoga instructor.
Applied Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction to human anatomy and physiology its basic terms and directions.
- Human Anatomy: Skeletal level, Muscular level and other systems of body.
- Applied Anatomy: key muscles of essential yoga postures.
- Philosophical basis of yoga: Unity and Polarity.
- Developing understanding of Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga epistemology.
- Yama and Niyama: Ethical tips for a harmonious life.
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras & Eight stages of yoga.
- Basic understanding eight limbs of yoga.
- Ancient yoga practice –traditional tantra and yoga.
- Group practice in the presence of teacher.
- Training to choose correct prop for adjustments.
- Everyday teaching asanas focussing different themes.
Assignments & Exams
Assignments based on self-study and group discussion is also encouraged. Assignments are evaluated and feedback is given to the students.
A theory and practical exam are also conducted after the completion of the course and feedback is provided to all the students.
Facilities at Pokhara, Nepal
We at Vyoma Yoga, the best TTC in Nepal offers following facilities:
- Yogic cleansing kit.
- Air conditioned & Non-Air-Conditioned rooms
- Well ventilated rooms with attached washrooms, hot water availability and wi-fi connectivity
- Dining Area: 3 Yogic meals to meet your daily nutritional requirements from Monday to Saturday.
- Kitchen: Special Menu on Request
- Garden area
- Planned excursion in and around Pokhara free of cost.
- Free Pick up from Airport.
- Post training arrangement can be made to extend your stay, if interested.
Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates for Pokhara, Nepal
||Hatha Yoga, Pranayama
||Art of teaching
||Lunch and rest
||Ashtanga Yoga class
We at Vyoma Yoga cordially invite you to come and enjoy our prestigious 100 TTC to get full life transformational experience.